Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Michigan's Adventure

Well last week we went to Michigan's Adventure with some of the Feyen family (my Mom's side). We had a blast! I dropped off Sophia and Eli at my Mother-in-law's (thanks Mom!) and went with Madelyn. I was suprised and a little nervous to find out that she was tall enough to go on all but 1 ride!! I tell you, going on a roller coaster for the first time with your child as you go upside down is a little scary, but man was it fun! I love roller coasters, and once she went on a few, so did Madelyn! Even my 82 year old Grandma went on several of the wilder rides....way to go, Grandma!
Me, Madelyn, and Chloe enjoying our first ride!
Chloe and Madelyn on the frog-hopper.
Me, Madelyn, and Chloe enjoying the layed back ferris wheel.
We all packed food, so at dinner time we met some of the family out in the parking lot and had a picnic dinner before heading back into the park. What a fun day!

1 comment:

CharityVL said...

I'm telling Michigan Adventure about the ferris wheel picture - PUT THE CAMERA AWAY!