Friday, June 6, 2008

New Pictures




Here are a few pictures of Todd and Alison's house. They are getting so close to moving in. I think they are getting worn out a little, but are just pushing through to the end. When a couple months turns into almost a year it really puts a strain on your family time! Hopefully only a couple more weeks!










Madelyn and Sophia are posing on the new wrap around deck.

















This the living room. It has kept its basic shape and size. A wood stove will be added into on corner.














These are the lockers that are in the back entry way. I do would not even recognize this area if I did not see the remodel with my own eyes. I am VERY jealous of these!

Master bathroom

This is the upstairs. They managed to save some of the original wood floors! We are looking at a play room area(I am not sure what they are calling it. You can also see into Eli's room in this picture!

I am sure that even if some of you are unable to work at the house that Saturday they would still love to have you stop by and take a tour!

Lisa

1 comment:

LJFredricks said...

For some reason I can't log back into Alisons account. Thank you Ruthanne, Mrs. VerWys, Tim, Brenda and all the others who came out to help on Saturday! I did not get to be there very long but I did see a lot of progress.
Lisa