Monday, July 28, 2008

WE'RE IN!!!!!!!

Well after 9 months of being without a home of our own, we've finally moved into the house of our dreams! Most of the boxes are unpacked and we really feel settled in. We're so settled that we've decided to add a new member to our family. NO, I'm not pregnant but I do have a new baby! His name is Rosco and he's adorable. The younger 2 kids are deathly afraid but I think they're starting to get used to him.






God has been so good to us! This sunset is just another reminder that he is the awesome Creator!


Now that we have a kitchen of our own, Sophia has shown a real culinary interest!



We're having so much fun at the house and I can't wait to create so many more memories here. Thanks to all of you who have helped out at the house, with my kids, or have prayed for us thru this whole project!!

5 comments:

Julia Mary said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! The house looks amazing! Hopefully we'll be able to come visit some time in the near future!

LJFredricks said...

You posted!! YEAH! It really looks great Alison! Can't wait to get that garden in next year!!

Lindsey said...

I am so excited you guys are finally in!! All the hard work has paid off! It looks like a beautiful place! You'll have to remind me where it is again...i think it's close to the rental house we're in! And oh my word, precious pooch!!! :) You are a brave woman adding a puppy to your new home!

Tripp said...

Glad that you are in and also that you are blogging again :)

The Rotman's said...

I was blog hopping and ran across your blog. So great to see that you have blog and that you're finally moved in. We walked over a month or so back when you were living in the camper and no one was around. I can't wait to see the inside all complete. You guys did an amazing job and the house is beautiful. We'll walk over again at some point. ~Daysha