Friday, December 5, 2008

Greg's Birthday

Today is my brother-in-law Greg's birthday. His and his twin brother Scott's! Greg is married to my sister, Lisa and they are expecting baby #4!! I met Greg when I was 14 and very impressionabl. He's taught me sooo many things over the years including how to do Algebra when I was in High School! But more importantly, he introduced me to the very useful saying, "no copa, no stopa!" Thanks, Greg! But seriously, he takes great care of my sister, loves his kids so much and has always been an amazing big brother! I love you, bro! Have a great birthday!



Here's a picture of Greg and I sharing a dance at my wedding..



3 comments:

Julia Mary said...

I love when you do these birthday updates! Happy Birthday Greg!

LJFredricks said...

Of all the things he taught you, Thank you for sticking with that phrase!! Thanks Alison that was very sweet!

Rach said...

Cute! I love the birthday updates too!