Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Puzzlemania

I like puzzles....ok, I LOVE puzzles! It gives me something mindless to do on a Sunday afternoon. It somehow feels more productive to put together 500-1000 pieces of a picture just to put them in a box a few hours later than to sit around watching my husband sleep or watch tv. I usually start doing puzzles when the weather gets colder and continue through the winter months.

Anyway- last Christmas I got a puzzle from my parents that I think they gave me as a joke thinking I'd NEVER be able to put it all together. I must say that I tried a few different times only to have it wiped off the table by a passing child.....GRRR!!! Well, today I did it. I FINALLY finished the puzzle!! Take a look....



That's right, M&M's! It's a circle of M&M's!! When I think about it, puzzles are a complete waste of time, but for some reason when I completed this puzzle, I felt really good about it! So, I thought I'd share it will all of you! :)


8 comments:

Feyen Family said...

You and anna would get along great! She does puzzles all the time! Have you ever had 100 pc. puzzle races before? We ocassionally do them in the winter together as a family.

Julia

CharityVL said...

Turn it into real M&M's and I'll be right over! Seriously, congratulations. That's a real accomplishment, especially with 3 (okay, 4, sorry Todd) kids running around!

Meeuwsens said...

WoW!!! I bet that was tough! Way cool!

Heidi said...

very impressive! you betterglue that thing together before th kids break it appart! :)

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

Alison!!! This is hillarious!! I love it~ and that it is chocolate non the less!! Way to go girl~ Huge accomplishment!!

Rach said...

Dude....seriously!?! Way to go. That's awesome. I do not have the patience to finish a puzzle. I can barely finish Sofia's 25 piece puzzles. Did you need to eat M&M's while do it? I don't think I could stare at yummy chocolate all day and not get a hankering.

Tripp said...

Oh my word, I would never have the patience

The Rotman's said...

Go you. That looks like it was a tough one.