Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA!!!

It's my sister Lisa's birthday today. She turns......don't worry Lisa, I won't be sharing that! I just wanted to send her a Happy Birthday message because she means so much to me.

Lisa, I don't share this with you often enough, but you are such an important person to me! Not only are you an amazing Mom to 3, well 4 kids, but you're a great big sister! You are my friend, my supporter and so much more. You take my kids when I need a break, you listen when I need to talk and you drink coffee with me when I need the caffeine! What can I say, you're awesome! Thanks for being there always! I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Here's Lisa with her family: her hubby Greg, her son Jacob and daughters Mya and Ellie.



Lisa and Ellie



If you get a chance, click on Lisa's link on my blog and wish her a happy birthday!

2 comments:

CharityVL said...

AMEN!!! The world is a better place because Lisa was born ??? years ago.

LJFredricks said...

Aw! You guys are too nice. Anytime you guys need someone to drink coffee with I am here for you! It was a great day! Thanks for all you did!