Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here's the proof...you be the judge!

Well I recieved some negative feedback regarding my last post. The comment that was made was that our son does NOT have a shoe fettish. He's a man, not a wimp!! Well, this morning I have some pictures that may prove my shoe-loving theory.I turned and looked down the hallway and saw our son...our MAN, wearing my 2 inch wedge sandals. And from the picture you can see the sheer joy on his face. :)


You might say this was only a 1 time occurance....I may have thought that as well....until I turned around only minutes later......
And found the same joy on his face, but different shoes on his feet. What can I say? He loves shoes!

So I guess you can be the judge!! :)

4 comments:

CharityVL said...

I have to go to Payless this week and get Chloe some church shoes - I'll call Eli and he can meet me there.

LJFredricks said...

HA! HA! Introduce him to matching bags! Todd will be so proud. You know you will have alot of spare time to teach him those things while Todd is off hunting!

The Rotman's said...

He is so darn cute. I love his cheese smile. Pics you'll forever treasure. It was fun visiting with you guys tonight. Kennedy was already talking about going back again on our short ride home.

The Stewart Family said...

There is no shame in a boy who has fashion sense! You are training him well! His wife will appreciate you! We need to get together again soon!