Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Today is my brother-in-law Chris' birthday. I guess I'm going to be making this blog birthday message a tradition!! Let me just tell you a little about Chris. He is married to my sister, Michelle. They live in South Carolina where Chris is a High School teacher and Michelle is a stay at home Mom to 4 kids! For those of you who don't know Chris personally, I'll give you a few facts. You know those people who know a little about A LOT of things? Well, that's not Chris. Chris knows A LOT about A LOT of things! Seriously, whenever I have a question about history, government, technology, music, ANYTHING, I know who knows the answer! He was kind enough to hook up our computers and wireless internet while visiting this summer. Thanks, Chris! It's because of you that I'm able to blog so often and easily! :) So, Happy Birthday, Chris! I hope you have a great day! Unfortunately I can't give you a BD hug in person, so this will have to do. Happy Birthday.



Here's Chris helping my Dad bury the tile for our downspouts. It was rainy and wet that day:)





This is Chris with his son, Sam swimming in the pool at Mom and Dad's this summer.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alison! You have only added to the fun and happiness of this day.

Chris

CharityVL said...

...and even though he grew up in Ohio and now lives "down south" he still roots for Michigan teams (well, sometimes, right?)!! Happy birthday Chris!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, After this season I don't know if I can stomach another losing season!!
Well TGFHS!
(thank god for hockey season)

Chris