Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!!

Yesterday was my brother Jeff's birthday. Sorry Jeff, I'm a day late!! Jeff has always had a special place in my heart. As my big brother he teased me, sat on me, "accidentally" dropped spiders in my mouth while I was pinned down, you know..normal big brother stuff. But he wasn't just a big tease, he was a great teacher. I've learned so much from him. He's a hard-worker, an amazing parent, and a sincere and true Christian. I hope you had a great birthday, Jeff! And pray you have many more..



Here's Jeff and his whole family: His wife: Charity (I tell people that she's my sister-in-law, but to me she's a sister)! And his 4 kids: Clayton, Chloe, Lydia, and Garrett


2 comments:

Rach said...

Funny! Kinda like when my brothers pinned me down and tickled me till I peed...oh wait, that happened on 3 separate occasions. Glad to hear you I was the only one tormented by older boy siblings. Happy Birthday Jeff!

LJFredricks said...

Can we discuss again how old that hat is? I think it must have grown with his head!