Monday, November 10, 2008

Michelle's Birthday!

Another day, another birthday! It's my sister Michelle's turn for the spotlight! Michelle is my big sister who I've always looked up to! We are 7 years apart, but she always made time for me and included me in what she was doing. She took the time to teach me things and even helped me out when I got my hand caught in the beaters....(my hand was fine but the beaters....didn't look too good)! She is an amazing cook, who I call on a regular basis to get dinner suggestions, recipes, and cooking tips! (The difference between mayo and miracle whip just confuses me)! Now that we're all grown up with families of our own, Michelle is still teaching me things, and is someone that I'll always respect and admire. She's an amazing wife, mother, sister, and friend. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michelle! I miss you and love you lots!







I was flipping through some old pictures and found this one of me and Michelle. Thanks for being a great big sister!!







2 comments:

The Stewart Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is Sophia on the bike! That is crazy! Hope all is well! Jessica

Rach said...

cute pic!