Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Day with the kids

We began Christmas Day by going to church and then to my parents house for lunch with the Vander Laan side. It was a small and relaxed party, and a great day. We went home late afternoon and began our own celebration. After a nice dinner that lasted about 30 seconds before the kids said they were done and ready to open presents :), we went into the living room and started! I think the kids had a great time and so did Todd and I!



The kid infront of our "fancy" Christmas tree!


Eli was more interested in making towers out of the presents than opening them!

OOOHHH, new slippers! Very much needed and appreciated..




Princess Sophia




Todd looking thru his new "Hunting Adventures" Photo album






Princess Eli?






Madelyn in her new pajamas....doing....I'm not sure what?!





The Elders Family...Christmas 2008








1 comment:

The Rotman's said...

Such cute, cute pics. I hadn't had a chance to look at everything on here until now. I love Eli in the tutu!