Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Todd!

This past Friday was my dear husband Todd's birthday. I don't know exactly what to say about him......he's the guy that everyone loves to pick on, but he welcomes it! He can make conversation with anyone and by the end he knows atleast 20 of the same people as they do. (He reminds me of my Grandpa Vander Laan in that way!) He works so hard everyday, but when he gets home he is still willing to do whatever I ask of him.....besides dishes! He's just an all around good Christian man, a great father, and an amazing husband!! I never used to understand when people say that they love their mate more now than the day they were married.....you must not have been that much in love on your wedding day!! But I totally understand that now. I find more ways to love him (or more ways to overlook his annoying habits) everyday!! I love you, Todd! Thank you for all that you do for me and the kids! Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

The Rotman's said...

Happy belated b-day, Todd!! Hope you had fun celebrating!

LJFredricks said...

Happy Birthday todd! As your birthday gift I will not pick on you for 1 entire day!!

Rach said...

cute post. happy birthday!!