Monday, January 12, 2009

Elders Christmas

Our last Christmas party was on Friday the 26th with the Elders family. We ate, the kids played, we opened gifts, and watched a video that Sara and I put together. It was a collection of all of our family pictures thru the year and we put it to music. Sara has made this a tradition and this year she asked for my help. It was a lot of fun and something that we can enjoy watching forever! HEre are a few pics highlighting our celebration:


We bought Dad E. a shirt that says: Retired with an attitude: seen it all, done it all, just don't remember it all!!
Me and my neice Cassey

I gave Mom E a puzzle with all of her grandkids in it.

Sophia and her twins!



Madelyn and Elizabeth and their matching watches.



Tawnya and I suprised our husbands by making a sign for our new business, Standing Stone Farms


Me and my man!


Me and Steve, Todd's brother







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new look! I am glad that you had a good christmas. We wish we could have joined you! Maybe next year?!

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

Hey girl!! Where did you get that puzzle idea thing??? How cool!! And the sign~ did you make that like wall word make it?? How neat!! Well, love the up dates!!! Ruthanne