Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catch up!!!

Hello everyone!!!!! Well, after recieving some....ok a LOT of grief over my lack of recent posts, I've decided to make a new post!! WOOOOHOOOOO! A lot has happened since the last one (Todd's birthday)! I'll quickly review the highlights of the past few months at the Elders' home.

We have a new member of our family! My sister Lisa and her hubby Greg, had a baby girl: Grace Eliana. She was born in March and we love her sooo much! It's a lot of fun to have a baby around again! It's also fun to see our kids, especially Eli interact with her. He LOVES to hold her and talk to her!



It was Madelyn's 8th B-day in April. Ususally we have a party with our immediate family and Grandparents from both sides, but in addition to that this year we decided to invite all of her school friends, along with a few other girls to our house for a big party!



There were 16 girls in all (including Sophia). Needless to say, it was a crazy day, but so much fun! I can't believe she's 8!!!


We played games, went on a scavenger hunt, painted t-shirts, decorated cupcakes and had a water balloon toss. What a great day! She couldn't have asked for it to go any better and the weather cooperated too!!



Also in April was Easter. Every year we go to my parents house for Easter dinner and this year was no different. We had a great day celebrating with family!




WAY back in March it was my baby's birthday! My little man is already 2! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday that we brought him home. A lot has happened in our family since he was born! A new and remodeled home and a new career for Todd and our family.



God has truly blessed and continues to bless our family! Praise Him for all that he provides for us!!!



6 comments:

RVL said...

Beautiful pictures! Dad

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new post! Now I can start checking your blog more regularly....cant I ?

LJFredricks said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!
mahahhahahahahah. JK You have been to busy watching my kids to post anything!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Alison,
I can't believe how your kids are growing.....so fast! You have a beautiful family! :)

Rach said...

awesome. I almost took you off my blog list b/c I thought you were done....ha ha, j/k. I can't believe how old your kids are getting! Beautiful family

The Rotman's said...

Wow! 16 girls. You are amazing. I bet it was a great party. Glad you updated, finally. :-)